For 16 years Lord Carnavon and Howard Carter searched Egypt for the lost tombs of the Pharaohs. Finally in November 1922 their dream came true; they uncovered the burial chamber of the great King Tutankhamun!
This momentous event was reported exclusively by The Times newspaper.
77 years later, the Editor of The Times (Peter Stothard) receives news that these excavations have resumed and asks adventurer Lara Croft to discover if the rumours of more secret chambers and priceless royal treasures are true. Lara must find them before her unscrupulous rivals steal them...
- 100% free level with two small Tomb Raider 4 based puzzle games.
- Celebrate the 75th anniversary ('99) of Sir Howard Carter's discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb.
- The Last Revelation's playable title screen - as a stand-alone level.
- Explore a newly discovered area of King Tutankhamun's tomb.
- Various enemies such as crocodiles, mummies and beetles.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 95
Processor: Pentium II 233MHz
Memory: 32MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 6.1 video card
Sound 100% DirectX 6.1 compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 100MB HD space