Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition was developed in tandem United Front Games and Nixxes, who worked with core Crystal Dynamics team members and assets to rebuild Tomb Raider from the ground up for next-gen consoles.
The team didn’t simply up-rez the game, they pulled it apart and rebuilt it with obsessive detail and new technology, finally allowing us to reach a vision for the game that we always wanted. Now in native 1080P with TressFX hair rendering and a next-gen Lara model.
- The fully rebuilt game for next-generation consoles
- The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
- Eight DLC multiplayer maps
- Six DLC multiplayer weapons
- Four DLC multiplayer characters
- Six outfits for Lara
- Dark Horse digital comic book "Tomb Raider: The Beginning"
- Brady Games digital art book "Tomb Raider: The Art of Survival"
- "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" documentary series
As for other next-gen additions, The Xbox One allows you to use Kinect to change weapons, attachments, and navigate the menu with your voice. You can also rotate and inspect relics with hand gestures, and find new viewpoints by leaning into the world. The PlayStation 4's Dualshock 4 controller lights up red and orange when using the torch, and quick flashes when Lara is shooting. The PlayStation 4 version also allows you to stream Tomb Raider to the PlayStation Vita.