Lara is investigating the existence and secrets of magic, based on what she found out in the lost Tome of Ezekiel. She returns home after every chapter of her adventure to continue with the translation of the Prophecy to get more details and based on what she read she continues her journey to different locations of the Earth. Lara finds three lost ancient spots and collects three Magical Stones altogether (Black, Red and White). She has to fight against a cult named Teg-Du-Bhorez who want the stones for evil purpose: their goal is to summon their evil goddess, Lith in order to destroy the world.
- No saving. anytime we would like to continue we will need to type a password for the level we want to visit. The main disadvantage of this system is that the inventory goes back to the default, too.
- Moves: running, jumping, sprint, flips and automatic animations.
- Weapons: Pistols, Uzis and the Golden Gun (a mysterious energy weapon).
- Medipacks: small and large ones as well, just like in the previous two episodes.
- Other items: switches and locks, usable artifacts, keys and so on.
- Enemies: wolves, skeletons, wizards, black ghosts and variants of these. At the end, Lith - as our main antagonist.
- Text: Lara's commentaries upon the events.
View the embedded image gallery online at: