A big part of The Great Wall level for Nicobass' fan remake Tomb Raider: The Dagger of Xian has just released on PC!
The 1 hour long stunning demo is based on the gameplay elements of Tomb Raider: Legend / Tomb Raider: Anniversary, and using the Unreal Engine 4.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7 x64
- Graphic card with Dx11
- 4GB RAM (8GB strongly recommended)
- 6GB free disk space (1.8 gb for the downloaded file and 4 gb for the uncompressed folder)
- Any software able to open a .rar file (like Winrar)
- Download the file
- Use winrar or else to extract everything in a new folder
- If you need to install some prerequisite (Framework 3.5 etc…) go to Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and execute UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
- Launch TombRaiderDOX.exe
Comparison-pic made by Dean Kopri
Project Director: Nicobass, Music Composer: Dean Kopri (link), Main Menu and Loading Screen Artwork: Inna Vjuzhanina (link), Scenery Writer: Alexandre Serel, Lara Voice Acting: Jennifer Milward, Q.A Testers: Dean Kopri, Inna Vjuzhanina, Jennifer Milward, Christoff Morlock (link), Alexandre Serel, Pierre Jean Rist, Elie Vancayseele, Alex Fly (link), Jérôme Caillère, Auré Croft, Chris Jones, AJ Rich, Maël Vila, Unreal Engine 4: Epic Games Staff, SFX Source Files: Crystal Dynamics