Brawlhalla, the free-to-play fighting game expands their roster yet again in the latest crossover event. This time classic Lara Croft and reboot Lara Croft join the fight starting today! Use your dual pistols, bow or grappling hook to knock your opponents off-stage! Thanks to this update you can also try a brand new map and game mode!
Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla! Choose from over 45 unique Legends and jump into single-player and co-op modes online and locally with up to 8 players. Cross-play with millions of players across PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
About Tomb Raider Crossover Event
Lara Croft costs 300 Mammoth Coins
Become extraordinary and rise up as a hero with Lara Croft! Lara Croft is a new Epic Crossover that features custom Signature effects, a dedicated Roster spot, and comes with an additional Skin, Survivor Lara Croft, featuring its own two unique Weapon Skins and lock-in animation.
In Brawlhalla, Lara Croft mirrors the abilities of Diana and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Lara Croft Epic Crossover – "I make my own luck."
- This Epic Crossover features an additional Skin, Survivor Lara Croft! It also comes with two more additional Weapon Skins and another unique lock-in animation.
- Outsmart the competition with Lara’s Dual Pistols and fire arrows.
- “The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.”
- An animated Podium featuring an ancient, mysterious statue said to grant KOs.
- New Free-for-All Map!
- Features three soft platforms, a large main platform, and two islands, each dangerously close to the knockout zone.
- Dash and dash jump to weave quickly between the platforms!
This Tomb Raider event also includes:
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A Tomb Raider themed UI Takeover!
New Game Mode: Temple Climb
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- New Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Source: Brawlhalla.com & PlayStation Blog