As a celebration of the upcoming motion picture release of Tomb Raider (in theaters next week), Square Enix and Alim have brought the iconic treasure hunter (from Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris) to the hit free-to-play RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius for a limited time starting March 9th.
What is Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?
A free-to-play mobile role-playing game for iOS and Android devices. A spinoff of the Final Fantasy series. Brave Exvius is designed as a turn-based role-playing game, using elements from the Final Fantasy series with those of Brave Frontier, which in turn modeled their battle system from Valkyrie Profile. Similar to those games, the battle system consists of a simplified interface where players can command their characters to attack by touching the character's corresponding attack button. Special attacks, items, or defend can be used by swiping the button and choosing the desired command. (Source: Exvius Wiki)
For more info please check the official website.
Tomb Raider Collaboration
Raid your way through the most dangerous and ancient ruins on Earth with Lara Croft! Obtain her from the Tomb of the Silversmith event or as a login reward from 3/9 0:00 PST to 3/23 00:59 PDT!
Decimate Apep, the ancient deity in the dimensional vortex, to get raid coins and event points and receive various rewards!
Catch the game units in their Tomb Raider look! Summon limited-time units Explorer Aileen, Divine Soleil, and Pharaoh Abel from 3/9 0:00 to 3/22 23:59 PST (3/23 0:59 PDT) to your team with higher rates than usual!
- Day 1 (3/09): 5★ Lara Croft x 1
- Day 2 (3/10): Lapis x 300
- Day 3 (3/11): Yellow Disk x 5000
- Day 4 (3/12): 3★ EX Summon Ticket x 1
- Day 5 (3/13): Yellow Disk x 5000
- Day 6 (3/14): Lara Croft Trust Moogle 5% x1
- Day 7 (3/15): 4★ Guaranteed EX Ticket x 1
- Day 8 (3/16): Lapis x 500
- Day 9 (3/17): Yellow Disk x 5000
- Day 10 (3/18): 3★ EX Summon Ticket x 2
- Day 11 (3/19): Yellow Disk x 5000
- Day 12 (3/20): 10+1 Summon Ticket x 1
- Day 13 (3/21): Lara Croft Trust Moogle 5% x2