Closing the month of Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness writer Murti Schofield, Terenete, and Meagan Marie organized and shared 200+ documents from the development of Tomb Raider Next Generation / Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness.
These unearthed gems are all about character profiles, project outlines, maps, designs, plans, flowcharts, story ideas, tech files, E3 Demo descriptions, snippets from the second part of The Angel of Darkness, and a LOT more.
Download List (PDF Format):
- Animation Lists (characters animations)
- Character Profiles (early character profiles and updated character profiles)
- Charts & Diagrams (game charts, Louvre schematics, flowcharts)
- Cutscenes (intro storyboard, asset lists, and more)
- Design Docs (early project outline, Tomb Raider Next Generation project outline, cover for the Next Generation)
- Dialogue (lines from Paris and Prague, additional pickup lines)
- E3 Demo Docs (all the important documents connected to the E3 demo level shown back in 2002)
- Gameplay (ideas, design issues, concepts, game design document, and a lot more)
- In-Game Text (notes, texts, Von Croy's notebook, etc.)
- Inventory (items, categories, design list, alternate names, and more)
- Story (locations for Tomb Raider Next Generation, storyboards, The Lost Dominion's Paris & Prague gameplays, short overview for AoD II, and a lot more exciting goodies)
- Tech Files (level designing, game designing & engine designing stuff)