SuiKaze Raider's latest updater has been released! Run the original Tomb Raider perfectly and install its Gold expansion, Unfinished Business. By this newest version most of the bugs, level design errors, trigger and technical issues have been fixed since these timeless classics' release. Download and play these masterpieces in their best shape yet!
Important: The updater requires a legal copy of Steam and/or GOG.com version (v2.1 or higher).
Version 22.214.171.124 (20/05/2021)
- A menu with different game options has been added (just like some GOG-games have). This method integrates everything better and several shortcuts aren't necessary anymore.
- An important bug from the level "Atlantean Stronghold" has been fixed. (Lara's jump could crash the game before because two rooms of this level were jointed in a wrong way).
- A bug in the waterfall at the start of "Lost Valley" level has been fixed. If Lara swims upstream, she isn't teleported into the cave ceiling anymore. [Patch created by RingsOfSaturn]
- The skater's arms don't have yellow polygons now.
- An issue with some trapdoors in "City of Khamoon" level has been fixed: 4 of them opened if Lara was under them and in 2 of them the collision was missing, Lara could cross them. [Patch created by RingsOfSaturn]
- When the Gold Key in "Tomb of Tihocan" level is used, a chain noise is being played now instead of the secret chime. [Patch created by Dominik]
- Texturing fixes in the levels "Tomb of Tihocan" (where the Gold Key is used), "City of Khamoon" (behind the Sphinx) and "Atlantis" (at the start of the level).
- The last texture page from the Gold levels have been removed. (These pages were neither used nor contained any textures. This should improve the game's performance).
- The savegames included as an extra have been updated.
Previous Versions (2014 - 2019)
- Three previously not accessible items are now available.
- Fixed additional spacing generated by accent chars.
- FMV Deinterlacing Fix by Arsunt.
- Larson's Gun Textures have been fixed in "Tomb of Qualopec" Level.
- The updater requires a legal copy of Steam and/or GOG.com version (v2.1 or higher) now.
- Fixed background music in TR1 Gold Voodoo Version.
- Full TR1 OST has been added (only in the Voodoo Version).
- Last secret in the game has been fixed (it was not counted before).
- "Unfinished Business" Expansion (TR1 Gold) can be installed.
- The translations from the fan collaboration with Realtech VR and some additional ones have been added.
- Game Installation Optimization.
- The ceiling textures from the "Colosseum" level have been restored from the beta version. No more Midas' Statue residual textures anymore.
- The "Controls" model has been fixed in the Expansion's Egyptian levels. Previously, they were small just like the Tomb Raider II ones.
- The savegames have been included in the folder "extras".
- The untriggered bat in the "Colosseum" level has been fixed and it can be triggered now.
- Minor fixes and changes.