In the spirit of the 25th anniversary celebration of the franchise, Crystal Dynamics is collaborating with famous and talented artists throughout the year to bring you a wide array of unique box art reimaginations of the main Tomb Raider and Lara Croft games. In this reimagining series, you can expect comic Lara, anime Lara, photo-real Lara, and so on.
In January Crystal Dynamics is going to publish multiple reimagined box art designs! First, announcing their Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light collab with Monserrat 'Monster Draw' Martell (Mexico-based illustrator).
Monserrat offers this cute, unique take on Lara's journey through the deadly Yucatán Peninsula by referencing the contrasting colors that the story has, which are primarily blue and orange.
By clicking on her art below you can download wallpaper (both desktop & mobile) variations and social banners, plus a printable cover template of the piece. You can also read the artist's notes here:
The reimagined covers:
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Tomb Raider I, Featuring Lara Croft by Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider II, Starring Lara Croft by Babs Tarr
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft by Paul 'Zeronis' Kwon
- Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation by Andy Park
- Tomb Raider V: Chronicles by Megan Lara
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness by Stephanie Rew
- Tomb Raider: Legend by Nagu
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary by Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider: Underworld by Laura H. Rubin
- Tomb Raider (2013) by Yoshitaka Amano
- Rise of the Tomb Raider by Akihiko Yoshida
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider by Ross Tran
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light by Monster Draw
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris by Adam Hughes
- Tomb Raider Reloaded by Melanie Herrmann