Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix are excited to announce that all the 15 reimagined box arts (that were created for the 25th anniversary of the Tomb Raider series) are now available to pre-order as a charity bundle of physical prints between February 14 and March 14.
These 11x17 inches (~28x43 cm) prints (on uncoated stock paper) were all made by famous and talented artists to bring you a wide array of unique box art reimaginations of the main Tomb Raider & Lara Croft games.
All proceeds from the sale will help fund the newly created Girls Make Games Scholarship Fund, which will help fund need-based scholarships to Girls Make Games programs, including summer camps, workshops and more.
Estimated release date: middle of April.
The reimagined covers:
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Tomb Raider I, Featuring Lara Croft by Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider II, Starring Lara Croft by Babs Tarr
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft by Paul 'Zeronis' Kwon
- Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation by Andy Park
- Tomb Raider V: Chronicles by Megan Lara
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness by Stephanie Rew
- Tomb Raider: Legend by Nagu
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary by Brenoch Adams
- Tomb Raider: Underworld by Laura H. Rubin
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light by Monster Draw
- Tomb Raider (2013) by Yoshitaka Amano
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris by Adam Hughes
- Rise of the Tomb Raider by Akihiko Yoshida
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider by Ross Tran
- Tomb Raider Reloaded by Melanie Herrmann